A massive thank you to Diana from The Bookish Sisters (link to their blog here) The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
Hello everyone – Welcome back to my blog! Today I have a Q&A for you – featuring Amy Jade from Pursuit of Wonderland! She created the questions for me and here are my answers! She also has a Q&A on her blog, where I came up with the questions and she answers, so go and check that out! Amy Jade is lovely and her blog is wonderful so definitely follow her if you haven’t already!
Hi again! Seeing as I only started my blog just over a week ago, I thought it would be a great idea to share 50 facts about me for a chance for you all to get to know me a little better. None of these are book related (I’ll do another blog post for that some time), but here it goes…
1. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do after university *someone employ me please*
2. I love living in Brighton when I’m at university but doubt I’ll stay there afterwards simply because it’s so darn expensive
3. My Dad owns a taxi company, yet ironically I get the bus everywhere and can’t drive
4. I have the cutest dog in the world – a black labrador called Bramble. I love her so much (I love all dogs of course)
5. One summer, I learnt to say the alphabet backwards, recite the whole periodic table and all the countries, flags and capitals in the world. Simply because I was bored. (This was BEFORE I became a massive bookworm!)