If you were anything like me, you would have logged onto Twitter a couple of days ago and noticed everyone sharing an article that the New York Times had written about the stars behind Booktube (click here to read the article).
Even though #IndieAthon is now officially over, it’s so important to read Indie books/books by ‘small’ publishers all year round and support everyone in the book community. Today. I’m lucky enough to be hosting a Q&A with Molly Lovell, author of several books including A Sibling’s Dilemma, and her most recent novel, Mel and the Mob. Now for the Q&A!
1. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do after university *someone employ me please*
2. I love living in Brighton when I’m at university but doubt I’ll stay there afterwards simply because it’s so darn expensive
3. My Dad owns a taxi company, yet ironically I get the bus everywhere and can’t drive
4. I have the cutest dog in the world – a black labrador called Bramble. I love her so much (I love all dogs of course)
5. One summer, I learnt to say the alphabet backwards, recite the whole periodic table and all the countries, flags and capitals in the world. Simply because I was bored. (This was BEFORE I became a massive bookworm!)